Monday, August 31, 2009

Dear Sinuses,

I know I have been very unkind. Since we brought the dog home, between the antihistamines, the nasal spray, and the incessant blowing I believe I kind of painted you into a corner with the nasal drip thing. I am OK with that, really, I really am - it's almost deserved since the best cure would, in fact, be to find a new home for the dog. Which you know I can't do. So the nasal drip I was willing to let you have.

But this recent sneezing thing? It's WAY overboard. Completely obnoxious and really, a little on the ignorant side even. I don't like walking through the house convulsing and running into walls without being able to catch my breath, it's dangerous when you bring on the fits while I am driving, and for gosh sakes - my sister knows I don't have a tub to read in... she's going to KNOW it isn't an accidental water spot making the puckers on that page of the book she loaned me...

Can we call a truce? I promise - PROMISE - to remember the antihistamines regularly and will dust more often, if you can meet me halfway and knock it off with the 2-hour sneezing fits. MMMK?

~Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment

sed by you